Friday, June 24, 2011

June 21, 2011



I just realized I forgot to post about June 21st...so we're going to pretend this one came before the last one, okay? haha

Today I had a guitar lesson with my new teacher, Ryan. I really like him; Josh picked well haha. We just got to know each other and worked on "Live a Little" some.

Afterwords, I went to a pool party at Sid's house. Before we left for the pool, we watched Ahh! Zombies!...or something along those lines. Let's just say it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. hahaha

At the pool, Casey brought her underwater camera so we had a lot of fun taking pictures. :) Until this kid starting bleeding in the pool...then we all got out in a hurry. Oh, did I mention I forgot to bring my bikini bottoms? Sigh...that would happen to me. So I just had to make do with these shorts that were a tad too big so they kept gaping open...awesome. haha

I ♥ cheese dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment