Friday, June 24, 2011

June 22, 2011

Today I woke up (well, I never really fell asleep, so I guess I just got up...) at 6:45...a.m! That is quite a feat for me. Anyway, I got ready and left to go have breakfast at Waffle House with Victoria and Sidney. This adventure would be my first experience at Waffle House, so I was interested to see how it turned out. Amazingly, it actually wasn't bad. I got a chocolate chip waffle and some milk. I had a really nice time visiting with Sid and Victoria. I hadn't seen Victoria since school got out, and i had only seen Sid once the day before. I'm going to miss Sid while she's in Nebraska. :(
After they left, I sat with my mom and sister while they ate their breakfast. When I got home, a edited part of a video and wrote a blog post. Then, I took a nap cause I was exhausted. After my nap, I finished editing and saved the video. Then...I took another nap haha.
Eventually, at around 1:30 a.m., I realized all I had eaten was a waffle. So I went downstairs and had some pulled pork. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment