Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 25, 2011

Today, I went to the mall! I hadn't been there in forever, so it was really nice to go. However, contrary to the past times I've gone, I drove there. By the time we got back home from dropping my sister off at her friend's house, I felt like I'd been driving all day.

While at the mall, we went into Sephora, Wet Seal, and Bath & Body Works. I would have liked to go to more places, but we got there kinda late. I'd never been in Sephora before, and I have to say...I think I'm obsessed. I really want to try out some of the things I saw in there, but I'm going to have to wait until I get a gift card. :( I'm actually kind of proud of myself; I went into a makeup store without buying anything!

Next I went into Wet Seal because I had two gift cards from Christmas and my birthday. (Thank you Uncle Ken, Aunt Kenna, Nick, Nikki, and Kody!) I got a ton of items, and I can't wait to wear them. :)

Finally, we went into Bath & Body Works because they're having a crazy sale. I got three hand sanitizers, a candle holder for the candle I got there a couple weeks ago, and a lotion.

Once we left the mall, we went out to eat at My Cousin Vinny's. It's a really good Italian restaurant that's near the mall. I got a mozzarella thingy (it was SOOOO delicious), part of a Caesar salad, a roll, and half of my lasagna. I was incredibly full after we left.

Dad's coming home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment