Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 4, 2011



We left for camping yesterday, and I drove the entire way! After we got there, I pretty much read the whole day.

Today, my mom, my grandma, and I went shopping at the outlet mall. We went into many shops, but we only bought things at Guess and Bath & Body Works. I bought a Guess purse with the money that I got for my grades. They had just put it on the shelf, and I still got it half off! It was a pretty great deal. :) Because I finally got into the top ten at my school, my mom bought me the matching wallet. :)

We also went into Bath & Body Works and bought some things. We got Kristen and Emily lipglosses (in pineapple...mmm), and I got one in cherry. They were having crazy sales so I also got a lotion in Black Amethyst, a candle in Fresh Picked Cherries, and two tanning lotions because I'm pale. I thinks that's all we got...I'm not sure though; I'm doing this off of memory.

While we were there, we went in to Burberry just to check it out. We actually found a purse for over $1000. I don't know who would pay that much for a purse...it wasn't even that cute! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment